Gas ROOTs Blower units
Shangu Gas Roots Blower is specially designed for biogas, natural gas, coal gas, alcohol mixture, straw gas, and other combustion gases, harmful and toxic gases. With Packing Seal, Piston Ring Seal or Mechanical Seal, it can prevent the leakage of the gas from the blower.
We currently produce 15 sizes of Gas ROOTs blower units.
ΔP = 0 – 98 kPa
Q = 40 – 12 000 m3/hour
Electric motor power
P1 = 0,75 – 315kW
DN = 50 – 300
Main advantages The overall concept of the unit arrangement is designed with emphasis on maximum reliability and functionality, easy inspection, and maintenance. Reliable Gas TIght with Packing Seal, Piston Ring Seal or Mechanical Seal.
- Low operating costs
- Easy operation
- Convenient Maintenance
- Oil Free Air
- Low Noise thanks to Special Casing Design and Combined Silencer
- All parts are Machined by CNC Center to ensure accuracy
- All blowers undergo two hours of testing to ensure that only qualified products can leave the factory
- All impellers have undergone dynamic balance testing
- Natural Gas
- Coal Gas
- Alcohol Mixture
- Straw Gas
- Combustion Gas
- Harmful Gas
- Toxic Gas
- Roots Blower
- Common Base
- Belt/Coupling Safety Cover
- Foundation Bolt
- Flexible Connector
- Pressure Gauge
- Starting Oil Filling
- Explosion Proof Motor in Efficiency Class IE3
- Flange Pads
- Operation & Maintenance Manual
- Soundproof Enclosure
- Bearing Vibration Sensor
- Bearing Temperature Sensor
- Lubrication Oil Temperature Sensor
- Suction & Discharge Pressure Sensor
- Suction & Discharge Temperature Sensor
- Anti-vibration Pads
- Matting Flange
- Frequency Converter Control Cabinet
Frequently asked questions
For all sizes of unts, we produce our own acoustic covers, adapted to the location and customer requirements. These in conjunction with our silencers show a high noise attenuation efficiency.
At the same time, we design the set in the middle band of the speed spectrum so that the resulting sound pressure level is as low as possible.
If we know all the parameters, then processing and sending the offer is a matter of a few hours.